Monday, March 12, 2007

Can we Impeach a Mayor?

Okay...I've given this a lot of thought, and due to his own words, I think we can impeach our state's largest city's Mayor. What do you think? The guy is a dweeb, doesn't do anything for our state except draw negative attention, and likes to use the taxpayers money to flout the office of the President of the United States. I mean...get a life.. Preferrably outside of the state, if you know what I mean. I think Nevada could use you, don't they like Hilary? Or wait...maybe that's some state back east...

The man has even been re-elected. I don't know how he got elected in the first place, we didn't vote for him. We were really thankful to move after he got there, I promise. I figure I'm just as open minded as the next person, but I'm also very patriotic.

When this guy takes taxpayers money and flies back east to bash the President, that just peeves me a little. I realize that President bashing is popular right now, in fact, that's probably the most popular thing you can do.

From what I understand, his approval rating is at the lowest any president has ever been...like bar none. If anyone cares to remember, his approval rating was also the highest any president ever was right after 9/11. How quickly we forget.

You know, I feel so bad for the man. He has made a few mistakes, but you know, everyone seems to forget he does not have all the power!! He is only 1/3 of it in washington, and he doesn't always get his way. There are a lot of people out there trying to thwart his every move and every thought. There are many media people out there slandering and mocking and downgrading everything he tries to do. Especially what's going on in Iraq. I had the pleasure of listening to a man who lived there for a while and helped set up the different city organizations after 2001.

He wrote a book called The Enigma of Iraq, and it looks mighty interesting. I know a lot of people don't read this, and I guess I don't care - I write it to spout off and get things off my chest. But if anyone chances to read this and looks up this book, I'll have done at least a small service to my country. This man has been there - he knows what is really happening. And he could tell you all about it, in much better language than the leading newspaper. Seek the truth...you might find it. It just might not be the truth your looking for - especially if you are a Democrat.

No comments: