Friday, April 17, 2009

I'd Take Her...


This past week has been an up and down week. I normally don't blog often on this blog, because I don't generally have lots to say. I went to the Tea Party and told my husband that I felt so....out of my comfort zone. I'm not one for getting into the lime light when it comes to politics. I don't like to be on the radar, so to speak -- I don't like to get involved, but the government has pushed my involvement.

This morning I read something that pushed my buttons again. Instead of Alaska being proud of their amazing governor, the Democratic members are driding her for going to two special functions -- Right to Life and SMILE.

Her nominee for state attorney general was shot down, and he apparently made questionable remarks that they were quick to jump on. It sounds to me like the Democrats in the state have taken over and are trying to discredit the woman who has the biggest chance of getting the higher office of the country than anyone else ever has.

The Demos are at it again.

Here's the article I read. You make your own decision. But, while I don't have any real gripes with my own governor, I'd take Sarah Palin in a heart beat.

No comments: