Friday, February 24, 2006

Well...They're almost finished...

I can't believe February is almost over. Actually, I've been waiting for it to end!!! ;) It just seems like the past two months have dragged! I have enjoyed the Olympics...sort of. I have really gotten tired of the commentators. Especially with the ice skating...ARGH. I want to each through the TV and string them up. My hubby wants to do the same thing. I mean, I guess I understand now what makes a good skater and a bad or average skater, but I am really looking forward to tonight where hopefully they will shut up during the exhibition skating. I would mute it, but then I'd loose the music!!
My hubby feels that the Russian girl should have got silver, and I disagree. I think Sasha did very well, despite the two falls. He says the Russian girl fell only once...but it's about more than falling. It's grace and style and artistry...
OH NO! I'm starting to sound like those dang commentators!!!

No comments: